Lund Studios is housed in a range of converted farm buildings just outside the historic Georgian market town of Easingwold, North Yorkshire.
We are central to many of the locations that make Yorkshire famous
- Just 10 miles north of York (the finest city in the country - obviously..)
- 10 miles south of James Herriot's home town of Thirsk
- Our view to the north is of the White Horse of Kilburn and of Sutton Bank - gateway to the wild open expanses of the North York Moors and home of Yorkshire Gliding Club (who offer amazing glider flights)
- There is a wide selection of stately homes to visit close by - Castle Howard, Beninborough Hall, Sutton Park, Newby Hall to name a few
- Also within easy reach are the abbeys of Rievaulx, Fountains and Byland.
- for thrill seekers, Lighwater Vallery and Flamingo land are just a short drive away
If you are looking for somewhere to eat there is everything ranging from hearty Yorkshire 'pub-grub', international food throughout York, through to excellent Michelin starred options The Black Swan in Oldstead and the Star Inn in Harome just a few miles down the road.
So if you visit us for a course with a partner, friend or family who is being independent - you can be sure there is plenty for them to do ...