Lund Studios and Gallery are housed in converted farm buildings just outside the beautiful market town of Easingwold in North Yorkshire - scroll down for a map.
Surrounded by open farmland, The Lund has the tranquillity and space to allow you to explore, experiment, share and develop ideas with like minded people. Lunches and refreshments on the courses are included - sourced locally from the award winning coffee shop TeaHee.
The venture is run by Debbie Loane and Steve Pomfret and over the years it has become our home as well as our passion.
Lund Studios, run by Steve, hosts creative courses and masterclasses led by respected practitioners in their field.
Lund Gallery is a dedicated exhibition space curated by Debbie since 2005. The gallery opens for short themed exhibitions often featuring tutors' works alongside Debbie's own.
Debbie's own studio is alongside the Gallery. As well as exhibiting at the Lund, Debbie's work can be found in galleries across the North of England.
Our aspiration is to be recognised as a leading independent centre of creativity in the area.
Debbie & Steve
- Lund Gallery - 2004
- Jim - helping with the first coat 2005
- Steph Black ceramics
- Craig Underhill ceramics
- Eddie Curtis ceramics and more...
- Emma Stothard willow sculpture
- Carolyn Genders ceramics
- Sam Hall, Craig Underhill ceramics
- Lund Gallery Courtyard
- Spira, Andy Black and more in 'Monochrome'
- Lund Gallery at the Northern Art Fair Harrogate
- A quiet moment
- Celia Smith Sculptures in the sunshine
- Dominic Hopkinson Stone Carving Workshop
- Debbie with a Peter Hayes (credit Tony Greenway)
Lund Studios is a member of the 'Wold Class' Easingwold Business Forum - promoting independent businesses in Easingwold and surrounding area. Click on the logo to find out more...